Custom Treatment Plans For Beautiful Smiles
It’s easy to feel discouraged when you don’t feel like there’s hope for having a beautiful smile. But, regardless of your age or which cosmetic flaws you’re trying to fix, Dr. Russo offers multiple procedures that will give you gorgeous results. And with advanced training and decades of experience, you can rest assured that you’ll love the way your smile looks and feels. Learn more about what goes into a smile makeover below, and contact us anytime if you have questions or want to schedule a consultation to discuss your options for smile makeovers in Orlando, fL. Getting started is easier than you might think!
WHY CHOOSE JOHN E. RUSSO, DMD FOR SMILE MAKEOVERS?
Virtual Smile Design Technology
Experienced Cosmetic Dentist
Wide Array of Custom-Tailored Cosmetic Treatments
Who Can Benefit From a Smile Makeover?
Nearly anyone can benefit from making over their smile! Here are just some of the issues we can correct:
- Chips and cracks
- Minor gaps
- Missing teeth
- Small or oddly shaped teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Stains and discoloration
Smile makeover by Dr. Russo included orthodontics, implants for some posterior teeth, and crowns
Smile makeover by Dr. Russo with upper crowns and lower tooth whitening
Which Services Would a Smile Makeover Include?
Dr. Russo may recommend any of the following services to transform your smile:
- Teeth whitening
- Tooth-colored, all-ceramic restorations such as fillings and dental crowns
- Dental implants
- Inman Aligners
What is the Process Like?
The first step is a consultation where Dr. Russo will ask you about your goals. Then, since a smile must be healthy before it can be beautiful, he’ll evaluate your teeth and gums to make sure you don’t have active gum disease, cavities, or other oral health problems that require attention first.
From there, he’ll offer recommendations for the procedures you need to achieve your unique goals. For some people, this may involve a simple whitening treatment, while others will benefit from multiple procedures. Before providing any care, he’ll create a diagnostic wax-up of your teeth so he can better show you how certain procedures work, and he’ll also use Virtual Smile Design to give you a preview of your results. He’ll finish by explaining what you can expect from your procedures and answering any questions you may have.
The Benefits of a Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers come with a lot of benefits that you’ll enjoy for many years, including:
- Feeling good about your smile helps you navigate your personal and professional life with more ease.
- Cosmetic dentistry is safe, effective, and reliable.
- Transforming your smile takes less time than you would expect.
- In some cases, a smile makeover can even improve your oral health.
- Everyone deserves a smile that they feel good about. If you’d like to take the first step towards a smile makeover, give us a call to schedule a consultation with Dr. Russo. We’ve helped countless patients love the way their smile looks and we’d love to help you, too!