Meet Your Orlando Dentist
John E. Russo, DMD
As a proud Orlando native, Dr Russo attended Boone High School and went on to receive his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Central Florida. He earned his dental DMD degree with honors from the University of Florida in 1993, and his Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) from Wright-Patterson Medical Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Since 1996, Dr. Russo has been providing exceptional dentistry from his private practice near downtown Orlando. He looks forward to creating the same great patient experience for you and your family.
Dr. Russo’s professional affiliations/accomplishments include:
- American Dental Association
- Dental Society of Greater Orlando
- Florida Dental Association – Central District
- Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honors Fraternity
- Seattle Study Club – Orlando Occlusal Study Club chapter
- Selected as one of Orlando Magazine’s “Top Dentists” from 2008 to 2016!
- Thomas P. Hinman Scholar
Dedicated to caring dentistry, Dr. Russo values the opportunity to use his skills and experience in giving back to the community and his profession. He donates his time as a GOBA Dental Volunteer and an Orlando Vo-Tech School Dental Volunteer.
Dr. Russo and his wife have been married since 1988. The couple has two wonderful teens. When the doctor isn’t enhancing smiles at his Orlando practice, he enjoys car autocross and tuning, the piano, kayaking and spending time with family.