Smile Makeover – Orlando, FL
Custom Treatment Plans For Healthy, Beautiful Smiles
It’s easy to feel discouraged when you don’t feel like there’s hope for having a beautiful smile. But, regardless of your age or which cosmetic flaws you’re trying to fix, Dr. Russo offers multiple procedures that will give you gorgeous results. And with advanced training and decades of experience, you can rest assured that you’ll love the way your smile looks and feels. Learn more about what goes into a smile makeover below, and contact us anytime if you have questions or want to schedule a consultation. Getting started is easier than you might think!
Who Can Benefit From a Smile Makeover?
Nearly anyone can benefit from making over their smile! Here are just some of the issues we can correct:
- Chips and cracks
- Minor gaps
- Missing teeth
- Small or oddly shaped teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Stains and discoloration
Which Services Would a Smile Makeover Include?
Dr. Russo may recommend any of the following services to transform your smile:
- Teeth whitening
- Porcelain veneers
- Tooth-colored, all-ceramic restorations such as fillings and dental crowns
- Dental implants
What Is the Process Like?
The first step is a consultation where Dr. Russo will ask you about your goals. Then, since a smile must be healthy before it can be beautiful, he’ll evaluate your teeth and gums to make sure you don’t have active gum disease, cavities, or other oral health problems that require attention first.
From there, he’ll offer recommendations for the procedures you need to help you achieve your unique goals. For some people, that may be a simple whitening treatment, while others will benefit from multiple procedures. Regardless of which services are right for you, you can bet that you’ll have a smile that looks and feels fantastic. And, whenever possible, Dr. Russo will provide more than one option. Finally, he’ll finish by explaining what you can expect from your procedures and answering any questions you may have.
The Benefits of a Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers come with a lot of benefits that you’ll enjoy for many years, including:
- Feeling good about your smile helps you navigate your personal and professional life with more ease.
- Cosmetic dentistry is safe, effective, and reliable.
- Transforming your smile takes less time than you would expect.
- In some cases, a smile makeover can even improve your oral health.
- Studies have shown that having an attractive smile (and smiling more often) helps others see you as more likable and intelligent. And the simple act of smiling even reduces stress and improves your mood.
Everyone deserves a smile that they feel good about. If you’d like to take the first step towards a smile makeover, give us a call to schedule a consultation with Dr. Russo. We’ve helped countless patients love the way their smile looks and we’d love to help you, too!