December 6, 2018
Are you ready to join more than 500,000 people this year who are replacing their missing teeth with dental implants? That is great. You are investing in your oral health and your quality of life with a solution that can last for several decades. Before you can take your first step to a complete smile, you need to find an implant dentist in Orlando. Here are several tips to keep in mind to make the best choice for your smile.
Best way to find an Implant Dentist
The long-term success of your new smile largely relies on the correct placement of your implant posts. This sets the foundation for aesthetically pleasing and functional results. It is best to choose a dentist in the field who is knowledgeable and experienced in the dental implant procedure. They are trained and qualified to handle even the most complex treatments, such as those who have periodontal disease or decreased bone density.
When choosing the right implant dentist, it is best to:
- Ask for Recommendations: Ask your general dentist in Orlando, friends, or family for a list of recommendations in your area.
- Review Qualifications & Experience: Take the time to research each dentists’ advanced training and experience to ensure they are qualified to perform the procedure.
- Reviews & Testimonials: Now that you have a shortlist of potential dentists, read online reviews and testimonials to gain firsthand insight into the services you can expect to receive.
- Before & After Pictures: Look at the dentist’s before and after pictures to ensure they can give you the results you want.
- Affordability: Choose a dentist who accepts your dental insurance while also offering payment options, like CareCredit.
- Advanced Technology: The latest technological innovations not only improve your comfort but also the long-term success of your smile.
- Office Hours & Location: You do not need schedule conflictions standing in your way of a complete smile. Choose a dentist who is conveniently located while also offering the office hours you need.
- Schedule a Consultation: After you have found a dentist, it is time to schedule your consultation. During the appointment, take the time to ask any questions you have to confirm you made the right choice.
Benefit from the Best!
With the right dentist by your side, you will have the peace of mind you need to head into your procedure with confidence. You will enjoy a lasting solution to replace your missing teeth with the next best thing to your own.
About Dr. John E. Russo
Dr. John E. Russo earned his dental DMD degree from the University of Florida and has additional training in Advanced Education in General Dentistry and in implant dentistry from the University of Florida via Implant Educators. He offers the latest innovations in dentistry to improve his patients’ oral health. If you have missing teeth, he provides many treatment options including dental implants. He uses Carestream 8100 3D technology to provide individualized solutions including 3D digitally guided implant solutions from one location. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.